It is finally here!
Grassroots 365 in partnership with Open Gym Premier (OGP) and the Elite Basketball Circuit (EBC) is excited to announce the launch of our new profile and passport platform years in the making.
This new management system will revolutionize the current amateur basketball experience and add an ease of use for all programs, coaches and parents that will simplify the game day verification process and maximize participant experience and exposure. Player and team stats, awards, photos, videos and more from every Grassroots 365 affiliated event participated in will be featured on the platform.
- ONE TIME ONLY
- Players only need to register once!
- Once registered, players can be added to rosters in real time
- Once parents or coaches have provided documentation of their age and grade one time, that player information is permanently verified through the player profile
- EASILY MANAGE PLAYERS, TEAMS, PROGRAMS
- Once your program profile is created one time, all of your created rosters will be stored in your online Grassroots 365 account
- You can manage your roster(s), add them to events, and submit registration for your teams in just a couple of minutes from your account
- Once a player has created their profile, you are able to add them to your roster instantly simply by searching for their name
- Your program profile will be hosted on the Grassroots 365 website along with links to your website and social media accounts for maximum exposure
- All program, team and individual awards will be featured on your program profile page and will be linked to player and team profiles
- Parents and players will be able to track the performances, awards, statistics, pictures and video throughout a player’s career
- Grassroots 365 will provide coverage of players including accolades achieved and noteworthy performances directly through player profiles
HOW TO REGISTER:
- New players without an existing player profile must register HERE (make sure to select the user type “Parent / Player”).
- New players with an existing player profile must search HERE to find their profile, select the player and submit required information to claim your profile and set-up your account.
- Club Team Programs
- New club team programs without an existing club team program profile must register HERE (make sure to select the user type “Club Director”).
- Club team programs with an existing club team program profile must search HERE to find their profile, select the profile and submit required information to claim it in the director account.
- Note: Once all players have created a new profile or claimed their existing profile, individual rosters can be created and managed through the roster management page HERE.